How to Chill Drinks in Your Sink for the Long WeekendPosted by Blanco Canada on May 15, 2013 in Holidays, Kitchen Tips, Uncategorized | 1 comment
With the May 24 weekend right around the corner, what better way to celebrate the long weekend than with a couple of cold ones. The best and fastest way to chill your drinks is in the sink. Follow these simple steps to turn your sink into the best cooler ever:
- Take the dishes out of your sink (or better yet wash them).
- Plug your drain.
- Fill the sink about half full with cold water.
- Fill the sink up about another quarter with ice.
- Stir in a couple of hand full’s of salt. Obviously the bigger the sink the more salt you need.
- Place your bottles of beer (or whatever) into your sink.
- Wait between 2-4 minutes.
- Pull out your drink.
- Crack it open and enjoy.